10 Silver Gender Reveal Party Gift Ideas
Having a gender reveal party is trendy among expectant mothers. However, it can create a dilemma for party invitees. Not knowing the gender of the baby ahead of time makes gift buying a little tricky.
Silver is a gender-neutral material and gifts made from silver are ideal for a gender reveal party. A wide range of silver gifts are available and can be given to commemorate upcoming events, like Baby’s first Christmas, first tooth lost, first toy, etc. These types of silver gifts will allow you to give the perfect gift without knowing the gender or birth date.
Consider some of these silver baby gifts next time you’re invited to a gender reveal party.
- A sterling silver cup with decorative handle and a space on the cup’s side to have the baby’s name and birth date engraved in the future.
- A silver flatware set that can be personalized at a later date.
- A silver bowl to go along with the flatware set would make an excellent collaborative gender reveal gift from you and a friend. The flatware and bowl set would become heirloom items to be passed down to future generations.
- Sterling silver rattles are gender-neutral and come in several different designs. The classic dumbbell design is a popular choice, along with heart-shaped or three intertwined rings. Most silver rattle styles can be engraved after the baby’s birth to commemorate the joyous occasion.
- Tooth boxes come in many styles and price ranges and make a gender-neutral gift. A silver tooth box won’t be needed for a few years, but it can be used as a decorative piece in the nursery until it’s needed.
- A sterling silver pacifier clip is probably not a gift anyone else would think of to give at a gender reveal party. The clip will keep the pacifier attached to clothing so it won’t be dropped or lost.
- Silver picture frames are a gift any new parent would love to receive. They are gender-neutral and a great way to show off some of those adorable pictures of the new baby when he/she arrives.
- A silver piggy bank with some coins inside is a thoughtful gift that is perfect for either a boy or girl.
- Silver Christmas ornaments commemorating Baby’s first Christmas is sure to become a treasured heirloom. The parents will fondly remember you and the gender reveal party each Holiday season when they place the silver ornament on the Christmas tree.
Comb and brush sets are also gender-neutral. Sets come in several different styles and can be engraved with name and birth date after Baby is born.