Creating A Wedding Registry with Silver Superstore
Wedding registries are more unconventional than ever before. Nowadays, couples wish for everything from monthly wine subscriptions to camping gear. No one ever said that you simply must have a food processor. If a pizza steel or panini press is more your style, just say so.
Or, if you’re looking for gifts that will become precious family heirlooms, you can create your registry with Silver Superstore.
Here are some practical tips for a successful registry:
- Don’t wait too long to get started. You’ll need lots of time to shop and make decisions. Get the hard part out of the way soon after your engagement is announced so that you’re not stressed at the last minute.
- Read consumer reviews before putting items on your list.
- Count on your tastes changing. For gifts that are meant to last forever, such as china and silver, steer clear of far-out, trendy patterns that aren’t likely to be in style for long. Stick with established manufacturers. Have a color scheme in mind.
- Give your guests plenty of options. Some experts suggest listing twice as many items as guests.
- Create a wedding website. This makes it convenient for everyone to access all the wedding information and various registries in one place. It’s fine to include the website address on your invitations, but you shouldn’t list the registries on it. Word of mouth is another good way to let people know where you’re registered.
- Register even if you’re having a destination wedding. People who can’t attend will still want to commemorate your special day.
- Include items in a wide price range.
- Include a few creative options. People who have three or four brides to shop for every year get sick of buying mixers and bath towels. You could request a gift card to a gourmet market, a museum membership or even a couple’s massage.
- Promptly write thank-you notes. Ideally, guests should receive them within two weeks after the honeymoon.
Gifts That Keep On Giving
As unusual as modern registries are, there are standard gifts that every bride agrees on.
Our china selection includes both familiar classics and unique modern styles. There are hundreds of flatware patterns to choose from in silver or stainless steel. You’ll find elegant pieces to round out your home decor and handsome tools for entertaining at cocktail time. From napkin rings to picture frames, we make it easy for your friends and family to find everything on your list. Not only that, but we ensure that no gifts are duplicated.
Our wedding gifts become treasured heirlooms for generations to come. Since we carry only the finest manufacturers, materials and craftsmanship are of the highest quality.
In fine china, we offer such trusted brands as Lenox, Mikasa, Noritake and many others. We also carry Denby stoneware, a trusted name since 1809.
Leave plenty of time to view our extensive gallery of flatware patterns. Choose from dozens of fine makers including Christofle, Fortessa, Gorham, Reed & Barton, Towle and Wallace.
Be sure to consider our elegant flatware chests and knife sets made by the world’s finest cutlery manufacturers.
Whatever you do, don’t forget the toasting flutes. We have stunning choices from Schott Zwiesel, Waterford, Vera Wang and Kate Spade. Crystal water goblets and wine glasses should also be included on your registry, and don’t overlook barware, picture frames, decanters and sterling silver trays.
Our engraving services will make your gifts unique and timeless. If you’d like to monogram your flatware, for example, there are dozens of distinctive designs and scripts to choose from. You may even create your own. With one click, your guests can add an engraved personal message or the monogram that you requested. Our user-friendly website prompts and explains each step in the process.
Here are even more reasons to register with Silver Superstore:
- Recommended starting sets
- Fast, free registration
- Accessible wedding experts at 1-800-426-3057
- Knowledgeable staff members who can readily answer questions on flatware and china
- Quick turnaround on registry confirmation and shipping of gifts
Our associates are hopeless romantics, and they’re as excited as you are to get started on your registry.