Archive for the “Mothers Day” Category
There is someone special to you, and you want to let them know how much you care. But, maybe, you aren’t sure how. With Easter, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day right around the corner, how do you express your fondness?
The answer might be in a picture frame. Framed gives are ideal for many reasons. For starters, the possibilities of what can be framed are endless — much like the frames themselves. Before brushing aside this idea or deeming it unoriginal, you may want to consider the countless number of things you can frame as a gift.
- Tickets to an event you attended together (i.e. movie, concert, musical)
- Cross-stitched or other handmade gifts
- Their favorite CD or vinyl album
- A page or passage from their favorite book
- A pressed version of their favorite flower
- And, of course, photos of the two of you